The advanced workshop is the logical outcome of the first two, since it involves speaking publicly in a real-life situation.
Thus, we offer participants the chance to deliver a speech of their choice, respecting the principles of elocution.
It is also possible, for those who wish it, to learn, practice or even to learn components of training in rhetoric:
The inventio (search for arguments and ideas)
We offer a writing service where participants learn to:
- Produce clear, concise and meaningful speeches on a given topic.
- Take a position and support their point of view with convincing arguments.
- Analyze a topic, organize ideas, and identify an angle.
The dispositio (discourse outline)
- We can help participants set up an outline for writing or a speech writing plan.
The elocutio (the voice appropriate to the subject and to the self)
- We can help participants identify their own voice (or style), their own way of pronouncing words and of gesturing.
The actio (eloquence of the body)
- We can help participants to find the right body language, attitudes, movements, tone, pacing and breathing.
Through their words, participants learn to express themselves in a seductive, interesting, moving, or convincing way, and to debate decisively.
We offer training that allows anyone to strengthen the impact of their leadership while knowing how to inform, advise and persuade audiences.
Duration of Advanced Seminar: 15 hours
Note: The duration of the lessons varies according to the client’s needs and preferences.